Thursday, December 9, 2010

It All Started w/ a Piece of Paper!

oh god! life is just so fun... October 28 2010 4:50 pm the time I met the sweetest and nicest guy in the world. It all started at FAM, that was the time when I was so crazy bout footballers.I skip classes just to see and probably meet some footballers.Almost everyday I was at Jamal Mohammed restaurant infront of the said FAM.I can still remember that me and my sister and Japram my bestfriend would order the best Kuey Teow in town.If you are wondering what is FAM, it stands for Football Association of Malaysia it is located at Kelana Jaya near Digital Mall.We will sit there for couple of hours hoping that some footballers would come out. After a few weeks of 'stalking' them we found out that they were having a Friendly match with PKNS FC that was held at FAM. We rushed to FAM's football field (actually behind the gate) to watch some actions from my heroes. I took the hotness just to see them play.Due to our obsession we even took their pictures even though it was too far. After a few minutes we decided to bounce coz we are scared we gonna caught up in traffic jam. As my sister started to drive,we saw this one cute,tough guy cross the road towards the gate of FAM,maybe to watch some actions too.I was just blushing and screaming inside the car.Suddenly my bestfriend wind down the window and told the guy "hey! Tiara sends her regards".The guy was being nice and smile to me and say 'hi' to me."Oh my Gucci ! did he just do that?" i asked myself. I dont know what the hell happen to my sister and pull over in one side of the road and tear some piece of paper with my name and number on it and give it to my bestfriend.This crazy bestfriend of mine open the door and run towards that guy and hand him that piece of paper.After that my friend came back and told me about him.He told me that his name is Asri and he even give his number back..Can you just believe that? We thought that he is football player too because of his body feature..My sister thought that he has girlfriend..Me myself also thought of that..Duh! a guy like him is so impossible not to have a 'chix'. After a few hours, we exchanged some messages..Sad to say he was so arrogant! :(

NEXT ENTRY

No comments:

Post a Comment